Uppdateringen 21.1 av Global Mapper är släppt. Här är tillverkaren Blue Marbles egen lista med alla förbättringar och nyheter:
- New Raster Reclassification analysis tool. This allows users to reassign pixel palette index values and can be used to replace values, group values together, and reclassify values to a common scale.
- Built-in access to premium online Blackbeard Tanuki oil and gas data services, providing pipeline, well, and lease information.
- New cloud import and export functionality for accessing public Amazon Web Service (AWS) buckets, such as USGS Lidar data.
- New Digitizer tool for setting the slope between individual vertices in a line feature.
- Expanded vector feature shift functionality to include the option to apply a vertical offset.
- New styling options for selected lidar points in the 3D View allowing both attribute coloring and selection state to be displayed.
- Significant speed improvements to view shed calculation, especially on computers with a large number of cores.
- Improved rendering speed when working with large raster/terrain layers on multi-core computers.
- Significant reduction in the processing time when using the Batch Conversion/Reproject tool.
- New tool for saving user settings allowing user interface customization and styles to be shared between computers.
- New option to save and reload queries in the attribute search dialog box.
- Improved raster transparency tool with a new option to select multiple colors to be transparent.
Större nya features på LiDAR Module
- New tool that finds the best fit match between lidar or point cloud layers and automatically shifts one to match the other.
- New point cloud change detection tool that creates a new layer containing points that are significantly offset when comparing two point cloud layers.
- New option to include a Z value for the control points used to shift a layer when rectifying point clouds and 3D models.
- Improved point cloud generated by Pixels to Points process.
- New tool for extracting utility poles from a point cloud containing appropriately classified points. The resulting point can either represent the top or bottom of the pole.