Industry-proven software designed for Film, TV and Games productions
ShotGrid, formerly known as Shotgun, streamlines creative workflows, keeps projects on track and teams connected in the cloud anytime, anywhere.
- Track and manage every step of your creative projects as they move through your pipeline.
- Optimize your studio’s resources with scheduling capabilities and project planning tools available in ShotGrid.
- Remove business guesswork with accurate insights and reporting tools in ShotGrid.
Enhance creative collaboration
- Speed up creative reviews and iterations with built in creative review tools.
- Integrations with tools such as Maya, 3ds Max, Nuke, Houdini, and Photoshop.
- Track and plan everything in one place in real-time, using connected and secure workflows.
Scale Pipeline Performance
- Easily scale creative projects in size and complexity as your projects grow.
- Easily customize ShotGrid to fit your unique needs and maximize the efficiency of the entire studio.
- Automate processes and eliminate repetitive tasks to free up your teams.
Get ShotGrid today
Why choose Creative Tools?
Interested in a quote?
Please fill in the form below, and let us know how what you’re interested in.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Autodesk® Maya®, and Autodesk® 3ds Max® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2021 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.