Jean-Pierre van Gastel
Technical Sales Specialist at Tech Data
Certified Autodesk Instructor
Certified Unity Instructor
Maximize and manage your productivity with Autodesk Media & Entertainment Collection for games
Watch the webinar
What will I learn in this webinar?
In this webinar about new workflows for game development in Autodesk Media & Entertainment Collection, you’ll learn:
- What’s included in the Autodesk Media & Entertainment Collection
- What game designers and game developers use the included tools for
- New specialized workflows for the game industry
News in 3ds Max 2022:
- Viewport enhancements such as Roughness Support, Clearcoat Support, and Multi-Viewport Tonemapping
- Rendering improvements such as HDRI Loader, Bitmap Random Tiling, new Simplified PBR Shaders, and the PBR Importer
- Modeling improvements such as Retopology Modifier, Retopology algorithms, improved Subdivide Modifier, and new Mesh Cleaner Modifier
- Performance improvements such as faster Auto-Smooth and improved Extrude features
News in Maya 2022:
- Improved Startup User Experience
- Search for tools, functions, commands, and objects
- Modeling news such as Sweep mesh, Game Vertex Count plugin, Improved Vertex Color display
- Rigging news such as Solidify Deformer, Component Tags, Deformer Falloffs, Morph Deformer
- Animation news such as Time Slider Bookmarks improvements, new Ghosting Editor, and Graph Editor improvements
- Bifrost news such as Interactive Sliders, Dynamic Constans, and faster loading
- Create VR for Maya with support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
- USD news
How to manage projects in ShotGrid:
- Which challenges does ShotGrid solve?
- Production management
- Creative collaboration
- Tracking & reporting
- Client communication
Who's speaking during the webinar?
Jean-Pierre van Gastel
Jean-Pierre is part of the Autodesk distribution ecosystem and does support Autodesk and the Autodesk channel partners in the EMEA region. Most of his time he is demoing, lecturing, and preaching the Autodesk Entertainment-based products.
About the webinar host
This webinar is hosted by Creative Tools – Scandinavia’s largest Media & Entertainment value-added reseller. We are a full-service supplier and main point of contact for all your 2D and 3D needs, offering software and hardware from leading brands such as Autodesk, Artec, Adobe, Chaos Group, Formlabs, Maxon, MakerBot, and Ultimaker.
Maximize your profitability by partnering with us
Let us review your current license pool and present you with the most cost-effective, optimized solution for your specific needs. If desired, we’re also able offer a financing solution to spread your licensing costs optimally over the year.