Last week, version 6 of V-Ray for Maya was released. Curious about what the new version has to offer? On October 4, Chaos Group will host a webinar to showcase the new features.
CG specialist Boyan Petrov from Chaos Group’s 3D team will showcase some of the powerful new features and demonstrate how they can help you streamline your workflow and create faster than ever before. You’ll also receive access to an exclusive scene that you can use to start experimenting with V-Ray 6 for Maya’s new features.
Some of the new features in V-Ray 6 for Maya
- Generate complex geometric surfaces for stunning close-up shots at no extra memory cost with V-Ray Enmesh.
- Easily create custom skies for your environments thanks to Procedural clouds.
- Take product design and HDRI renders to the next level with the new Finite Dome light mode.
- Speed up project reviews and approvals by taking them to Chaos Cloud Collaboration.
- Get data to optimize scenes for even faster rendering by making use of the all-new V-Ray Profiler in combination with Memory Tracker.
- Plus, a number of other workflow and performance enhancements to free up creative time.