What is Fusion 360?
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D modeling, CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software platform for product design and manufacturing.
- Design and engineer products to ensure aesthetics, form, fit, and function.
- Reduce the impact of design, engineering, and PCB changes and ensure manufacturability with simulation and generative design tools.
- Directly edit existing features or model fixtures with the only truly integrated CAD + CAM software tool.
Why choose Fusion 360?
- Fusion 360 has a complete set of 3D modeling tools that make it easy to create solid models
- Flexible software with a good push/pull tool to create organic geometry and surfaces
- Easy to share files with other users and good collaboration tools to easier communicate within the team in realtime
- Good import options with large set of CAD data converters for more than 50 different file types