Design to build sustainable housing!
SketchUp Webinar Series - Episode 1
Live Webinar - How Nordic AEC professionals are building sustainable projects
Creative Tools are joining forces with Nordic SketchUp distributor Northway Partner and Daniel Fagerberg, head architect and CEO at Strombro Building Workshop to host a webinar series where invited specialists, industry leaders, suppliers, and developers participate in a “panel discussion” on the topic “Build sustainable with the help of software”. We will discuss design, architecture, urban planning workflows, sustainable products, and construction suppliers and share thoughts and insights that will enable us to build a sustainable future together.
In the first episode, Daniel Fagerberg and invited experts will showcase actual workflows, discuss solutions, insights and experiences on sustainability. And most of all how to bring conceptual ideas to life in SketchUp.
How can I join?
This webinar will take place on Mar 28 at 10 AM (CEST). Attend live to get answers to your questions on new ways of using SketchUp.
Save your seat by filling in the form at the registration page.
- Daniel Fagerberg, The head architect and director of Strombro Building Workshop. Strombro Building Workshop is a leading Architecture and Engineering consultancy in CLT construction and production
- Ecococon, Production Company – Delivers straw construction system + uses SketchUp in their production.
- Klara Byggsystem, Production Company – Delivers a prefabricated house foundation where concrete is replaced by cross-laminated timber (CLT).
- Build Well Sweden – experts in passive houses and energy-efficient construction
- How the AEC industry can build sustainably and efficiently
- How a straw construction supplier enables efficient processes from the design to the building site
- How a sustainable house was designed by Strombro Building Workshop in SketchUp with the help of Ecococon and Klara Byggsystem
- Bonus topic: Get a quick overview of the new updates in SketchUp 2023, including the new Revit importer