Luxion has released KeyShot 9.3 with improvements for both KeyShot and KeyShot Viewer. These updates, all of which can be seen in the KeyShot 9.3 release notes, add general stability improvements, UI improvements, and additional support for features across KeyShot.
- Improved visual similarity for specular reflections between CPU and GPU
- Added unit support for Multi-layer optics on GPU
- KeyShot Viewer: Improved the KeyShot Viewer Benchmark for high core-count systems
- General stability improvements for GPU mode
- General stability improvements for Network Rendering